Sunday, November 11, 2012

Literary Lover's Wish List


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

I am a bookworm and proud of it, so there are so many literary products out there that I would just die to get my hands on. I'm currently reading my first Jane Austen novel (Sense and Sensibility) and I am HOOKED! Seriously, I can't get enough of her writing and I never want to put the book down! I can't believe it's taken me this long to read Jane Austen's writing! I think I've found a new love :)

That being said, I've been drooling over literary inspired accessories from all over the web. Like the Wuthering Heights shirt and The Great Gatsby sweater...I would love to have those in my wardrobe! And how about that adorable plaid backpack? It just screams "library" to me and I want it so bad! I could just imagine walking around campus with it...spending long, lovely nights in the library curled up with an Austen or Bronte novel...And I think the Wuthering Heights locket is just too adorable. Gahhh I just want everything!!! 

Who knew there would be so many accessories for literary lovers? I've discovered a whole new world and some of these things are definitely going on my Christmas list this year! It's so hard to narrow down the long list of literary accessories though! Now that I've discovered Jane Austen, I want everything and anything that has to do with her! But Wuthering Heights is still one of my favorite classics ever, so I love anything Bronte inspired. What's a girl to do?? 

3 comments:

  1. How did you make this amazing pic collage? I've been wanting to make some like this but have no idea what program to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my locket - may I offer you & your blog readers a discount code?

    Thanks again, warmest wishes, Paula from Altered Eras

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...