Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas Lists and London Plans

This weekend has been so relaxing, and that's just what I've been needing! I've finally had time to sit back and work on everything that's been waiting to get done. And I've been able to catch up on some much needed TV. I just finished the second season of Sherlock yesterday and it was mind blowing. Seriously, that is the best show ever! I really hope they're going to make a third season or else I'm going to be so sad! But besides my complete obsession with Sherlock, here's what else has been going on this weekend...

1) Reading my Nook I just got an adorable new Vera Bradley Nook case for 50% off! So now more than ever I've been wanting to use my Nook and I've finally had the time to read a Nook book. It's an adorable contemporary romance called Naturally, Charlie and I can't get enough of it! 

2) Making Christmas Lists Black Friday is coming up, so that means I've got to plan what I'm going to get for Christmas presents this year! Not to mention what I want from Santa this year...Haha, but I absolutely love buying gifts for people, so I've been working hard on making sure I've got the perfect present picked out for everyone I love :)

3) Planning London This summer I'm going to London for six weeks and I cannot stop thinking about it! My sister still had her guide books from when she went to London four years ago, so I stole them last time I was home. I've been going through them and have started planning everything I want to see. I know summer isn't for a while, but it's never too early to start planning! 

4) Paint my nails I'm so bad when it comes to keeping up with my nails; I've still got the chipped shade of red on from two weeks ago! But I'm definitely making time today to change up the color and make my nails look pretty and polished. 

5) Keep working on my afghan I've been making slow and steady progress on my chevron afghan. It seems like it's never ending! But I've finally moved on to the second out of three skeins of each color, so I'm getting there. I can't wait to see the finished project because I am absolutely in love with the pattern. I'm planning on spending some quality time in front of the TV with my yarn and crochet hook in hand. 

And that's what's going on with me this weekend! It doesn't sound too exciting but I absolutely cannot wait for it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...