Wednesday, October 3, 2012

To do list: #52



#52: Own an iPhone


I can't believe I didn't post about this sooner! I completely forgot that this one was on my to-do list until I was looking over it the other day and saw good old #52. I've actually had an iPhone for about two months now and I absolutely love it! I'm so obsessed with it and buying different cases to go with my phone. My favorite case is definitely my owl one because it's just too perfect for fall! And it was only a little bit over $2 on Amazon with free shipping! You can't really get much better than that! Here are the rest of my beloved cases...


I love them all so much and it's so hard to choose which one to use. I switch my phone case so much, but I feel bad if I don't use one for a while because they all deserve to be shown off! But the case isn't the only best part. Having an iPhone is so handy, especially when I have free wi-fi on campus. I have 3G, but I don't like wasting it and wi-fi lets me get online whenever I want! I can check email, facebook, or even Pinterest whenever I want and it's absolutely fantastic :) It's nice to say that I can finally realize why people love the iPhone so much. I don't know how I ever survived without one! 


1 comment:

  1. I love the owl case! I've never seen one like that. Very cute! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...