Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pinspiration: Reading Is Magic

It's no secret that I absolutely love reading and I wouldn't be a true bibliophile without an entire Pinterest board dedicated to books. I named this board Reading Is Magic and I thought I'd share with you my favorite book junky pins :)











And now all I want to do is read! I can so relate to every single one of these pins and it makes me yearn for the days I could spend all day curled up with a good book. Why can't I have those days again? Now, I scrounge up reading time whenever I can, but it's still not enough. I guess that's just the life of a college student! No matter how much time I have to read, though, I'll always be a book lover :)

1 comment:

  1. What kind of life would it be without books? We are library nerds in our family and my daughter just rented an apartment because it is right across the street from the library! She just recently moved back to Texas after attending college in Atlanta and the first stop she made after getting her Texas driver's license was the library to get a card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...