Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fruity Pebble Yarn and Midterm Exams


Life has been crazy this past week! In between projects, papers, and exams, I feel like I've barely had any time to breathe! The good thing, though, is that one of my friends had two skeins of this adorable pom pom yarn that she didn't want, so she gave it to me! Haha, I love nothing more than getting new, fun yarn to work with! And every time I look at it I think of Fruity Pebble cereal. I could live off of sugary cereal, so this fact definitely made me even more excited to find a project for it. The only problem is that now I want to knit instead of study for my midterm! Ahhh what's a girl to do?? 

Oh, but good news! I got an A- on my Shakespeare paper that I was completely freaking out about, so that definitely made today much, much better than it could have been. I've been studying nonstop for the past three hours, but having my knitting in my lap and Harry Potter on TV has made it bearable! And I found an adorable ghost pencil that makes me smile every time I use it because it's a nice little reminder that my favorite season is currently going on :)

And that's really all that's been going on with me! Between school and knitting, there's really not much time to do anything else! Mmmmmm and working with this yarn really makes me want to eat some yummy, sugary cereal. I'm going to go pour myself a bowl before getting back to the books. Hope you guys are having a much more fun night than me and, if I survive this exam, hopefully I'll talk to you guys tomorrow! Happy knitting :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...