Thursday, September 27, 2012

Life and Chocolate Chip Cookies


It's just been one of those days where I feel like I have a million things to do and no time at all to do them. So you know what I do? Make cookies! Since I have no kitchen of my own, pre-made cookie dough had to do, but the cookies still turned out delicious! Whenever I feel like I'm never going to finish everything I have to do, I just grab one and everything is so much better :)

The best thing, though, is that the weekend is almost here! Yay! I need a break so bad, so this weekend could not have come at a better time! I've still got papers to write and projects to do, but at least I'll have some down time to watch a movie here and there! I'm going to a bonfire tomorrow and cannot wait to go! Nothing screams fall better than eating some pumpkin pie around a warm fire! Other than my bonfire, there are a ton of things I want to get done this weekend...

- Get ahead on my homework. I never leave anything to the last minute or else I get wayyyy too stressed, so hopefully I can knock some papers out of the way to lighten up my load next week!
- Plan ahead for my blog posts. I need to make a calendar for October blog posts in my notebook so that I know exactly what's going on next month! I can't believe we're leaving September already!
- Read read read. I have had no time to read and it's making me so sad! Hopefully I can finish at least one, maybe even two, books this weekend. I've got some good ones lined up that I can't wait to crack into!
- Watch some movies from my movie list. It's been a while since I've been able to knock some movies off this list, and I got some from the library on monday, so I'm planning on spending some quality time with them this weekend.
- Knit some more fun projects. I'm working on another dimple hat, so I really want to get that one done and find a new, fun fall project to start!

And that's how my weekend is looking! The weekends are always the best and Fridays just make me so happy! Hopefully I get everything done that I've got planned. And hopefully you guys have an awesome weekend! Have a fantastic last couple of days of September :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...