Thursday, September 20, 2012

Friday's Favorites


Yeah, yeah I know that Halloween isn't for another month, but I got a pumpkin yesterday and had to share it with you guys! Hehe, isn't it a cutie? I can't believe it's only the beginning of fall and we have so much more time with this gorgeous weather and time of year! But enough about me yapping about the season yet again! Here are my favorites from this week :)


1) Ever since I got my iPhone, I have been obsessed with looking at cases. These fun cases are just so adorable and I want them all! I think if I had the chocolate bar one, though, I'd end up eating my phone....


2) Mickey Mouse Oreos! Mmmmm I would absolutely die if I had these! Chocolate and Disney...what more could a girl ask for? 


3) These words could not be any more true :)


4) WHY HAVE I NOT THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE? A Reese's S'more? I definitely need to try this out! 


5) A Disney Princess Series would be beyond incredible! I miss the middle grade books and shows I was obsessed with and I know that if this were real, I would have owned/watched every single one :)


6) British flag converse. Need I say more? 


7) This cat mug is just beyond adorable. Where can I find one, like now??


8) I love the coral color of these moccasins so much! I definitely would love to see a pair of these in my closet :)


9) How perfect is this snail tape dispenser? hehe, I would never get anything done if this little guy was on my desk! 


10) I just can't get over how adorable this ice cream baby is! He's just too cute for words :) 



And that's everything from me! I hope you guys all have a fantastic Friday and a fabulous weekend! Stay warm and make sure you cozy up in some fuzzy sweaters and knitted scarves :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...