Tuesday, August 7, 2012

To Do List: #44


#44: Run on the beach

I had a fantastic time on vacation and I was able to knock another item off of my to-do list! 3 out of the 7 days we were there, I ran 6 miles on the beach! It was crazy long because I was running 3 miles straight to one pier, then 3 miles back to the condo, so it felt like it was never going to end! 


I would get up at 6, watch the sun rise, then slip on my running shoes and go for a run! It was so pretty and I was so amazed by how many people were out so early! When I run at home, I pass maybe 2 or 3 people at 7 am, but I passed tons of people on my runs at the beach. And one morning my mom saw dolphins! I didn't see any while I was running, but I saw some of them later in the day when we were laying out. Needless to say, I had a beautiful view and it was so much fun! I can't wait until we go back next year and I can run there again :) 




1 comment:

  1. Running at sunrise sounds like fun! I wonder if you get the same feeling if you run right before sunset!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...