Sunday, August 26, 2012

Instagram Weekend


1) One of the first things I did when I got back to school was check out the good old library again! I got a couple of classics I've been wanting to read for a while. Hopefully I can finally get to them!

2) The view out the window of my dorm :) I love it here in my new room!

3) Knotty Knitters poster! We had a ton of people sign up at our club fair, so I'm thinking it's going to be an awesome year for us knotty knitters! Spreading the knitting love <3

4) Being back at school means sooooooo much homework. There's always something that needs to be done! Hopefully I can get used to the workload and get back into the groove of blogging more often!


And that's what's been going on in my little corner of the world! Hope you guys had a fantastic weekend! I know tomorrow's Monday, but it's just another chance to start off a week right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...