Saturday, July 14, 2012

Craft Corner: Bottle Cap Magnets


So I was cleaning up my room and I decided it was finally time to get rid of these 4 bottles I had sitting on one of my shelves. Before throwing them away, though, I decided I wanted to keep the caps and see what I could make out of them. That day at work, a bunch of magnets were just lying there because they were from broken magnets that we had to throw away. I got the idea to make the bottle caps into magnets, so I took them home and decided to see if it would work out! And you know what? It so totally did! I took the magnets, put some glue on them, stuck them to the back of the bottle caps, and let them dry over night! Here's how they turned out...


Aren't they so pretty?? I love them! They're perfect for my cookie sheet magnet board that I made this past week. Ahhh I've been loving everything I've been making this week! It's like I get into these creativity streaks where I can't stop making things! So sorry if the blog has been overrun by Craft Corner posts, but I just get so excited that I can't wait to share everything I make with the world! And now I can't wait to see what I can make next after such a success with my bottle cap magnets :)




2 comments:

  1. Haha, I know what you mean about creativity streaks! Cute magnets by the way!

    Your blog is so crafty and cute in every shape possible! I love the header and background and enjoy your posts! Happy blogging!

    Follow Me #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica
    I LOVE your blog! You are very talented and I adore the font! Thanks for all the inspiration. I'm definitely going to try these bottle cap magnets.
    x rubyrose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...