Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Staying Organized // Jewelry

Recently I've added some new containers to organize my jewelry and I'm obsessed with them! So I thought I'd share my jewelry organization with you :)


I got this super cute butterfly tin at Goodwill for only 50 cents! Yup! And I put all of my bracelets in there so that they're all in one place and easy to find! 


Another 50 cent Goodwill find! This is supposed to be a cracker dish, but I put my rings in there and it's perfect! I absolutely love the little kittens on the side and the cherries lining the outside. Isn't it adorable??


And the best for last! My necklace holder! The silhouette is so cute and I love the outfit on it. There are so many little hooks that there is an endless amount of room for all of my necklaces! It's perfect for staying organized! 


And that's how my jewelry is organized! Goodwill is the perfect place to find cheap ways to stay organized and everything is so cute that I find there! Do any of you have tips/secrets for staying organized? I'd love to hear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...