Sunday, June 17, 2012

[My] weekend plans


So I work from Wednesday to Sunday, so tomorrow starts my weekend! Yay! I'm so excited for that day to start because there is SO much stuff I have to do! 

1) Paint my nails! I got adorable new nail polish colors and I can finally make my nails look pretty again. 
2) Ughh I seriously need to catch up on my reading! I got so many good books in the mail that I can't wait to crack into them and escape into new stories. 
3) I got this adorable penguin backpack from work because the strap had come off, but with a little sewing up it's as good as new! And tomorrow I'm going to the water park with my sister (for free since I work for the zoo) and spend some time soaking up the sun :)
4) This super cute frame is from Good Will and I got it for only 50 cents! I'm hoping to go there tomorrow to see if anything's good I can get for my Sweet Summer Secret Swap person! So excited to send my present to them :)

And those are my plans! What are you all doing this week? I'd love to hear! In the meantime, I hope you all had a great weekend of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...