Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Currently...


Obsessing over dollar journals from Michaels, my secret blogger swap present, True Blood, chocolate chip banana bread, Adele's music, my P90X workout schedule, and fun knitting projects.

Working on crocheted lip balm cases, knitting pouches for my projects, and coffee cozies for my swap gifts. I love swaps (like the secret blogger swap I'll be posting about on the 3rd) and I'm always looking for new things to make to give as gifts!

Thinking about how summer is already two months in. I start school in less than two months. Where has time gone?? So much stuff to get done those two months. Hopefully I can knock more stuff off of my to-do list!

Listening to Justin Bieber's new songs, Adele, Say What I Feel by the Overtones, Parachute's album from last summer, Maroon 5, and Matt White. 

Wishing for the courage to dye my hair a crazy color, more hours in the day, the ability to become a vampire and have no need for sleep at all, lazy days at the pool, warm weather on my days off so I can finally wear tank tops, and some mint chocolate chip ice-cream with chocolate shell on top :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...