Thursday, June 7, 2012

Currently...


(I got this idea from Mandi. Love her blog!)

Obsessing over animal shaped rings, my new running shoes, baking, reading at least a book a day, making money at my new job at the zoo, pastel nail polish, lip balm, and 80s movies. I just watched Some Kind of Wonderful and it was AWESOME! Why can't my life be an 80s movies??

Working on my afghan and staying organized. I'm hoping to finally finish the afghan sometime next week. I'm over half way done now! 

Thinking about Liam Hemsworth. Seriously, how could he propose to Miley? Why doesn't he see I'm the one for him?? Haha, but I'm just thinking about how she's 19 and found the one she wants to share her life with. When will this happen to me?

Listening to Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Adele, Kris Allen, Florence and the Machines, Karmin, and One Direction. My summer playlist is on repeat. 

Wishing for more time to finish this post before I'm late for work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...