Tuesday, May 22, 2012

To-Do List: #4


To-Do List #4: Get a job

Your read that right! I finally got a job and had my first day today! It was so long, but I know it's definitely going to be worth the money I'm going to make this summer! I'm working in retail, so it's not so bad and all of the people are so awesome! 


Since I'm going to be working so much, I'll have less time to get things done that I wanted to this summer and blog. But I'm going to try my hardest! I have two days a week off, so hopefully I can find time to do everything I want! And by the end of the summer, I'll have tons of money to buy everything on my wish list and more! By the time my sophomore year of college starts, I'll be the best dressed girl on campus :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...