Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Tuesday Shopping Adventure

Yesterday was my first day off in a week, so what other way is there to celebrate than to go shopping??


First, my sister and I saw What To Expect When You're Expecting and it was super cute! I loved it! Then, we headed over to the mall (which is right next to our movie theater) and went to Forever 21, which is my absolute FAVORITE store :)


I got an adorable white sweater for only $11. Then, I got a mint green v-neck for $5.80. I've been dying to get a pair of tights, so I got a pair of fuchsia ones for $4.50 and some baby lips lip balm for $2.50. My best find, though, was this dress for only $10! I love that style with the long, shear sleeves and I found it on sale! Needless to say, I was VERY excited when I came home with my loot. All of this came to under $40! How awesome is that? I'd say I spent my day off very well :) And now I'm back to work! See you all again tomorrow! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...