Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Me from A-Z

Since I haven't been around here very long, I thought I'd let you all know more about me! Here's a fun little A-Z game I picked up from A Sting Of Purls :)



A. Age:  18 
B. Bed size:  Bunk-bed!
C. Chore that you hate:  Doing the dishes
D. Dogs: I've got an adorable yellow lab named Rosie!
E. Essential start to your day:  Cereal! I could live off of it.  
F. Favorite color:  Pink
G. Gold or Silver:  Hmmm I'd have to say silver
H. Height:  5' 4"
I. Instruments: None :( I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano really well (past the elementary school level I briefly learned...)

J. Job title:  I'm starting in retail at the zoo on Friday! Yay!
K. Kids:  Haha no...it'd be kinda scary if I did!
L. Live:  Ohio
M. Mother's name:  Cindy
N. Nicknames:  Jess
O. Overnight hospital stays: Mmmm nope!
P. Pet peeve:  When people talk about how they're SOOOOO outgoing. And when people use then handicapped button to make doors open because they're too lazy to open it themselves. 
Q. Quote from a movie:  "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." -Notting Hill <3
R. Right or left handed:  Right.
S. Siblings:  Twin sister (older) and an older brother
T. Time you wake up:  7 am baby :)
U. Underwear:  Haha yes, I do wear underwear...
V. Vegetable you hate:  Asparagus. Ew. 
W. What makes you run late:  My family. I'm almost NEVER late and when I am I literally freak out inside because I hate being late. 
X. X-Rays you've had:  Hmmmm, just on my teeth and on my knee when I was 12. 
Y. Yummy food that you make:  Cupcakes! And cookie dough balls! Yummmmmmm.
Z. Zoo animal:  Panda Bear :)


And that's me from A-Z! Hope you liked it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...