Monday, May 21, 2012

Kitchen Krazy: Cookie Dough Balls

I absolutley LOVE cookie dough, so when I found this recipe for cookie dough without the eggs, I knew I had to make it! 

Ingredients: 


All you do now is mix everything together from the recipe and you have your cookie dough! 


Once everything's all mixed together, I scooped them into balls and put them on a cookie sheet. Then, I melted some chocolate and instead of dipping the balls into the chocolate like the recipe says, I drizzled it on top. Then, I stored them in the freezer!

 

And they're delicious! My entire family loved them and they lasted for quite a while! They're the perfect treat for the summer and the perfect bite size snacks! Hope you guys enjoyed this recipe and try it out yourselves! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...