Monday, May 14, 2012

Kitchen Krazy: Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting

I have been in such a baking mood lately, so today I made cupcakes with my sister and they are AMAZING!! 


Here are all of the ingredients I used for the chocolate cupcakes! I used the recipe from allrecipes.com and they were super easy to make! 


Then, it was time to whip up the Peanut Butter Frosting :)


I found the recipe for this frosting from allrecipes.com too, but I made sure to read the comments because they're always so helpful in tweaking the recipe. I ended up using 1 1/2 cups of peanut butter instead of only 1 cup and I used only 2 cups of sugar instead of 4. It turned out soooo yummy and I had to make sure I didn't eat all of the frosting before I put it on the cupcakes! 

 

Don't they look yummy?? I'm so excited to eat them for the rest of the week :) Oh, and my dog got VERY excited when the peanut butter jar was empty because that meant she got a little treat too :)

 

I can't wait to make these again! In the mean time, I'll be enjoying my nice, peanut buttery cupcakes! If you guys have any cupcake recipes you love to make, please share! I love finding new recipes to bake :) Hope you have a lovely day! 


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, i loveee peanut butter!! i'm definitely going to be trying them out :) thanks for the tips on reading the comments too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...