Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday's Favorites


Wow, this week went by sooooo slowly. I think it's because I've started working, so I've been at work for 8 hours of the day. But it's Friday! Yay! Now onto my favorites from this week :)


1) These mugs are so cute! I would love to have these once I'm married :) 


2) I love paper lanterns! This would be so cute to do at a wedding!


3) Ahhh I love colorful hair. I would never be brave enough to try something like this though!


4) Hehe this is just too cute :)


5) I love these starts! I have to learn how to make them! 


6) Oh my gosh, how awesome would it be to eat unicorn cookies?? I have to find out how to get this cookie cutter!


7) Aren't these stools so much fun? As a kid, I loved sitting at the bar and I know these stools would have rocked my world. 


8) I miss Lizzie McGuire so much!! Haha, this definitely represents me whenever I'm eating. 


9) Harry Potter nails! That would be so sweet if I could do that to my nails!


10) I have a slight obsession with sunglasses and I would love EVERY SINGLE PAIR of these. Perfect for the summertime! 

And that's what I'm loving this Friday! Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day :) 

***All images are from imgfave.com***







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...