Thursday, April 5, 2012

Awesome April :)


Hellooooo my lovely readers :) How are you all doing today? I actually had a pretty darn good day! First off, I loved my outfit this morning...


Nothing like the Eiffel Tower to put you in a good mood! And I LOVE that plaid jacket my sister gave me! She got it from Delia's but barely wore it, so she gave it to me! Woo hoo! Anyways...it's Thursday! Which means that tomorrow is Friday and I get to go home for the first time in a month for Easter weekend! I'm so excited because I haven't seen my sister since February, which is wayyyy too long for us! 


What's been making me so happy, though, is just how pretty it is outside! April is such a gorgeous month and spring is by far my favorite season of the year. I love being outside and it's inspired me to wear cuter clothes and just look as happy as I feel! School is going great, I might be getting a job for this summer, and my book blog is going great, so what more could I even possibly ask for? And that's basically it with me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a beautiful day :)






1 comment:

  1. I love your top with the Eiffel Tower. I am obsessed with the Eiffel Tower lately :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...