Monday, March 19, 2012

Oh, Hey There :)

Hello! I'm super excited to be started a new blog! On here, I'm going to be blogging about my life, including what I wear, crafts I do, things I love, and everything I want to do with my life! I know most of you don't really care about a nerdy girl like me, but I like to think someone out there is reading this!

Everything there is to know about me is in the About Me tab and the other tabs are the different posts I'm going to be sharing with you guys throughout my journey here!

So today is Monday and I had a SUPER busy weekend trying to catch up on homework. Starting a blog really did not help at all, but the lost hours of sleep is so worth it :) Here's what I wore today...


What do you think? I'm completely in love with my sperrys and I love love love the tank top I'm wearing. Since I'm an English Education major I (obviously) love English, so when I found a shirt that had the alphabet with the word "LOVE" spelled out diagonally in pink, I knew I had to have it! The shirt's from Forever 21 and the sweater is from Macy's. Both stores are awesome for cute clothes at a cheap price! Perfect for a college student like me :) 

And that's about all that really happened today! I went to class, tutored adorable kids in the neighboring town, and came back to put up my very first post! Tomorrow I start volunteering at the local library, which I am so pumped for! Libraries are my love, so I can't wait! 

I hope you enjoyed my first post! If you have any comments PLEASE don't hesitate to share! I love meeting knew people! Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a beautiful day :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi JessicA, I loove your blog. I love your blog so much that I am digging up all your archives!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...